CET eligiblity

Questions and discussions regarding CET 2013

CET eligiblity

Postby promods » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Dear Sir,

Please refer to following eligibility criteria for appearing tn CET examination:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CODE i) In the case of a candidate being a son or daughter of an employee of the Union Government or an employee of the Union or Karnataka State Government Undertaking or Joint Sector Undertaking, who is liable to be transferred anywhere in India as per the terms and conditions of his employment and has worked in Karnataka for a minimum period of one year during the two year period of study of candidates in PUC / 11th and 12th standard course and such candidate has studied and passed the qualifying examination from any Government or Government recognised educational institution located in the State of Karnataka.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am working in BHEL ( Central public sector undertaking ) and posted in Karnataka for more than 2 years and also liable to be transferred anywhere in India. Also, my son is doing PUC I & II from Government recognised educational institution located in the State of Karnataka.

My question is : Is my son eligible for appearing in CET exam ?

Regards,
Promod shankar
promods

Return to CET 2013